SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#379226 - 12/23/13 01:55 PM Re: Being a "PHONE J "........getting popular.... [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: brickboo
Donny quit strutting your stuff!! Where in HELL is any info about the midi's I requested above. Ha ha!

Boo I'll check out what I have after New Years too busy now sorry.....Happy Holiday!

meanwhile check you email....... cool2

Edited by Dnj (12/23/13 01:59 PM)

#379227 - 12/23/13 01:59 PM Re: Being a "PHONE J "........getting popular.... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Bill, no jobs disappearing for me - in fact, I have more jobs than I want. Every time a new retirement community or assisted living facility opens in my area I'm the first person they call. A new adult day care location opened last week that is just 10 miles from my home. The called the day after the grand opening and asked me to bring my calendar. They booked a dozen jobs for 2014 and wanted to know if I had a 2015 calendar with me. Within the next year, there will be four new places opening, all within 10 miles of my home. That equates to a minimum of 48 jobs a year, or darned near one every week, just from those locations. I'll bet every person on this forum can remember vividly when they were lucky to get one job a week.:)

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#379350 - 12/24/13 07:07 PM Re: Being a "PHONE J "........getting popular.... [Re: brickboo]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By: brickboo
any info about the midi's I requested

Um ... what's "a" midi?
smile

#379445 - 12/26/13 06:36 AM Re: Being a "PHONE J "........getting popular.... [Re: travlin'easy]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
[quote=travlin'easy]Bill, no jobs disappearing for me - in fact, I have more jobs than I want. Every time a new retirement community or assisted living facility opens in my area I'm the first person they call. A new adult day care location opened last week that is just 10 miles from my home. The called the day after the grand opening and asked me to bring my calendar. They booked a dozen jobs for 2014 and wanted to know if I had a 2015 calendar with me. Within the next year, there will be four new places opening, all within 10 miles of my home. That equates to a minimum of 48 jobs a year, or darned near one every week, just from those locations. I'll bet every person on this forum can remember vividly when they were lucky to get one job a week.:)

Gary

Exactly as I said. You can be fussy because your established in the NH route.

Out in the cold cruel world of parties, etc. you have to be ready for anything. Keeping it under control while still pleasing those a the party is the real trick. One too many requests can kill the momentum and spoil a gig fast.

Your very lucky to be in an area where they look for good entertainment for the Seniors and are willing to pay for it. Here they spend little to nothing and rely on freebies from whom ever wants to come in and play.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online